MicroGreen Radish Pesto Encrusted Chicken Breast
Try out this simple recipe for a low calorie, low carb, gluten free dish packed with vitamins and nutrients
- 2 cups radish microgreens (approximately half a box)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds (unshelled)
- 4 cloves of garlic (to taste)
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, thighs, or legs
Combine radish, EVOO, and cheese in blender.
Add in garlic and sunflower seeds. Pulse bender. There should be seed chunks to provide texture.
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Lightly coat baking sheet with EVOO.
Arrange chicken on pan.
Spread pesto over each piece of chicken.
Bake for 8 minutes and remove from oven.
Flip chicken and top with pesto.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Delicious, nutritious, and beautiful!!!
These are just some of the things that make radish a super SuperFood in our book and Super beneficial to you. Eat More Radish!!!