Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Coffee Brownies
Indulge in a guilt free treat! These Gluten Free Mint Chocolate Coffee Brownies are amazing and a healthy alternative.
- 15 oz Organic Black Beans (rinse and drain)
- 2/3 cup Circle C Honey (flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 cup Fair Trade Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Florida MicroGreens Mint Leaves
- 1/4 cup Grumpy Goat Ground Coffee
- 2 Free-Range Circle C Chicken Eggs
- 1/3 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Finely chop mint in food processor or blender.
Add remaining ingredients excluding the chocolate chips and blend until smooth and creamy.
Line an 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Pour brownie batter into the pan and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top.
Bake for 30 - 35 minutes or until fork comes out clean.
Cool for 15 minutes.